Chuseok with Locals
Seoul TraditionWed Sep 14th 2016 to Sun Sep 18th 2016 at 14:00 until 18:00
Seoul, 272 GonghangnoSeoul http://www.mydestinationseoul.com/events/chuseok-with-locals
Chuseok(추석) is one of the biggest holidays in Korea. Families gather together to celebrate the holiday, cook traditional food and enjoy the rest.
What about foreign friends in Chuseok? We don't have any plans to celebrate and enjoy this long holidays. So sad,,
Don't worry! Here are various local activities which you can enjoy this holiday and make new friends. Don't be alone anymore.
Check the details : http://bit.ly/PlayChuseok
[ Local activity lists ]
1) 14th (Wed) : Traditional Chuseok Food cooking with Korean mom
2) 15th (Thu) : Riding along the Han River
3) 17th (Sat) : More than just a sauna, Jjimjil-Bang together!
4) 18th (Sun) : Walk to Seochon, Discover hidden gems of Seoul
[ How to join the activity ]
1) Click this link : http://bit.ly/PlayChuseok
2) Then, follow this guideline : http://bit.ly/2ckNjge
- If you book more than 3 activities, we offer special Chuseok gift